Tuesday 16 August 2011

the truely me :))

 the truely me is about myself . firstly i want to introduce myself of course , i'm PUTRI SHAH ELYDA BT ALAM SHAH . can call me putri , elyda , elly , eda , eyda or .. don't u dare call me SHAH ! ohh my ! huhu .. already 17 teen . is to old isn't it ! haaha .. now on the spot to exam final year .. SPM 2011 . ayoyo ! harus dan wajib study lebih nieh ! ceet ..! bikin kepala ku malatop saja . e'eh ! cakap me . La . Yu lah pulakk ~ tak pe lah kann :) agak rojak2 ckett . tak cket tp agak bnyak . hahah :D nak tahu knape sye buat blog ?! konpem la tak nak tahu kann .. it's okayy . tp , sye cite ckett eyhh .., sejak akhr2 ini .., wahh ! cam sedih pulakk ! tade lahh . guro jewk ;p mcm gini saja lahh .. sye dah ade life yg baru tp , still fresh lagii . amboii ! nk fresh aje . bkn FRESHIE tau ! x mao x mao ! hahah . in my blog i'll tell u eeeverything . not all of it . maybe a little or tiny . i'm  major tired of drama in my life :( it's not bad . but , it's hurting me . not the outside , inside :( i'm not a bully , a mean vain girl or whateverr ~ i'm just a person and humble . u know what ?! i'm sick of it ! enough is enough ! marah nmpakk .. eyhh , tidak ! tak marah ponn ~ just geram ade lahh .. but , must remember yg sye akan tapis setapis nye ayat2 cinta sye at this blog . this was the clean blog EVER ! puji padahal . okey lahh . that's it for today .

a new day


    every sunrise is
 the beginning of a new day.
you have been given this day 
      to use as you will.

   you can waste it
or use it for good
what you do today is important
 because you are exchanging
  a day of your life for it .

    when omorrow comes ,
this day will be gone forever .
 in its place is something
that you have left behind ..

 let it be something good .

No comments:

Post a Comment